Monday 28 November 2011

Colours of Christmas


Good morning - I hope this post finds you well.  I was sat pondering last night on what colours my Christmas decorations are going to be, needless to say white is going to be included after creating the Glamour Wreath in my last blog.  However I am midway through redecorating (4 weeks before Christmas, ambitious eh!) and to give my living room a cosy rich feel I have gone with a cream/black/pink/silver theme, so do I match my decorations to my decor?? I may just do that this year, OK so it means my handmade snowmen ornaments and tree skirt won't make an appearance this year but it does give me the opportunity for some holiday crafting!  I am aiming to make some tree decorations, handmade Christmas cards and a few gifts too - heck I may even ice the Christmas cake in pink!  

Wish me luck! 

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a lovely color combination. And who doesn't like a reason to craft for the holidays?? :)

    As for those slippers, I'm hoping Hubby sees them on my blog and they end up under the tree. ;)

    ReplyDelete