Sunday 18 December 2011

yeah, yeah, yeah....

You got me! I *still* haven't posted up the promised tutorial - it will be up tonight without fail! Ok, happy? Phew!


To be fair, its only because there's been so many exciting things happening here - I decided that maybe it would be a good idea to finally do something with the two years of college/uni training I did and actually do some pattern drafting/designing! HA! Betcha didn't know I could do that did ya!  I can't reveal much at the moment as I'm working on something I'm hoping to release for 2012, nothing too fancy but its a babystep and babysteps lead to bigger bits of awesome!


I need to go and get more coffee now, after partying with my roller derby team last night I'm a little worse for wear and want to make sure the pics for the tutorial come out in focus!!


See ya in a bit ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment