Tuesday 31 January 2012

Random chaos!

Morning!!  I'm feeling unbelievably chirpy today, considering the dark start and the frost/snow I've no idea why but I'm making the most of it!  Today I'll mainly be sewing a new line for the Boutique, no spoilers yet, it's an idea that came to me yesterday and I'm keeping it under my hat so ner! 

I will share some of the fab fabric I'm working with though, my friends say I've picked out an eclectic mix, I just go with what catches my eye (sorry about the creased/inside out nature of some of the fabric, they were fresh from being pre-shrunk!)
Those who know me know this is barely scraping my fabric mountain but hey, at least I'm finally cutting into it, right? Just don't mention the new additions that pop up on a fortnightly basis please teehee!

Today I'm also on the hunt for answers as to what's playing havoc with my skin - I've been messed about with various contraceptives by my clinic in the last year so ended up going back to the depo injection but when they were playing switcharoo my skin started to hold a protest, I didn't have spots as a teen and don't really relish having them now!  I have a good cleansing routine (god bless Liz Earle's cleanse and polish!) and 7 months into the injections its still not settled, it also went from combination/oily to combination/dry so I'm on the hunt for a really good moisturiser that wont aggravate the teen skin further! If you have a recommendation I'd love to hear it.  Hopefully there'll be something in the Glossybox I received yesterday, but I'll be sharing all about that in another post :) 

Dont forget my little giveaway too! Check my last post - until then,


TTFN!



xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment