Sunday 29 January 2012

All change!

Hey! Long time no speak!! You may have noticed there's been a few changes since I last blogged (if you haven't then take a closer look lol)  You may recall I was getting ready to launch Adorable Little Extras, well I sat and pondered, got some advice, spoke to a lot of people and decided it was a bad idea.  If the logo and branding wasn't exciting me then how the heck was I going to get others excited about it?? So instead I decided to re-launch Miss Sweets Boutique!  I loved running it before and the challenges my lovely customers used to send my way, and heck with branding like this how could I not??



Excited doesn't cover it to be honest - I've been scouring my pattern books and files to decide what to bring to the store and I've got some fab things in the pipeline!  Of course, it wouldn't be Miss Sweets Boutique if I didn't offer my staple hair-flowers so I've been busy creating a few gems, including starting a range of budget hair-flowers.  

I'll also be offering my felt pill box hats (just waiting on a delivery!) and am pondering whether to bring back my fascinators, as seen here on the beautiful Missy Malone - what do you think?   If you'd like to take a peek at the store so far just pop over to http://www.misssweetsboutique.bigcartel.com 


While I'm re-stocking and making, I thought I'd run a little competition to win one of my very limited Rainbow Aloha! Hibiscus hair-flowers 



To be in with a chance of winning simply leave a comment below! You can earn extra chances to win by tweeting about my competition (if you're not following me just look for @Madame_Sweet) or by spreading the word on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MissSweetsBoutique), just let me know you've done it in the comments :) This competiton is open to everyone no matter where in the world so have fun and I'll pick the winner on Valentines day! 

Til then, happy crafting!

xx

10 comments:

  1. Hey hon- fab new look! Love the rainbow hair flower too. Enter me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiptop Phtography29 January 2012 at 21:31

    This looks a gorgeous little boutique.....I'll keep my eye out for bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED THIS FLOWER!
    It's real prrrrrrrty!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This flower is beyond adorable! It would match so much of my mental clothing, I <3 it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just not "with it" unless you have one of these pretty babies...... I need one, then! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! Can't wait to see your new things and good luck with the re-vamp / old-vamp... you know what I mean! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. That flower is gorgeous! I'm gunna tweet and Facebook lots x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kat - the random number generator picked you as the winner! Can you mail me at sweetsboutique@live.co.uk

      xx

      Delete
  8. So bright and pretty, here's to rainbow confidence! :D expect a retweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh love the logo for the shop - very cool and love all your hair accessories :)
    Now following

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete