Sunday 11 December 2011

Catching up!

Morning!! Apologies for being AWOL these past few days, have been busy with crafty pursuits, public transport round trips to pick up my new skates and catching the dreaded cold I'd managed to avoid til the other half came down with it! 


So, to bring you up to date - I've finally managed to get my head around opening an Etsy store (not that hard I hear you say, yes yes, but I wanted to make sure everything was just right) and although I only have 4 items on there I am very pleased with my little creations - I like poking a bit of fun at 'big brands' and alot of what I do is for my own amusement, hopefully it'll amuse others too, who knows!  If you fancy a peek at what I've been upto my little shop can be found here 


I also tried my hand at fudge making for the first time (as you can see) - I'm determined to crack it! My first batch was Vanilla and I adapted a recipe my ladybrother Gina had given to me.  It didn't turn out too badly,  ok it's a bit grainy but I'm sure the boys will demolish it when they get home later lol.  I've decided I really need to crack it as I found a fab christmas pudding fudge recipe on The Pink Whisk blog that I thought would make a lovely gift for family.  I'm trying to handmake as many gifts as I can this year, whether they'll be appreciated is another matter lol.  


For those of you who've liked my little tutorials so far, thank you! Don't worry I'm working on a new one, the first attempt didn't come out quite right so it's back to the drawing board and it'll be ready in about a day or so :) 


Til next time - happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment